Lesson Moore is a specialist in helping businesses and individuals to get the best range of benefits for the most affordable premium particularly when buying health insurance. We can also assist our clients with other protection policies like income protection, critical illness and life insurance via our partners.
When we work with you we act as your agent and we don’t represent the insurer. Our job is to help you to get the best range of benefits for the lowest possible premium. We’re independent which means we’ll look at the whole market for you and make a recommendation to you based on your needs.
Unlike the direct sales teams who represent the insurer that they work for we don’t “sell insurance” we help you to “buy insurance”. We’ll give you our view of the products available and we’ll put you in the best position to make the most educated choice out of the often bewildering range of policies.
The business has been set up by Martin Blain and Simon Milner who have worked together since 2001. They are experienced business managers and are both qualified in health insurance products via The Chartered Insurance Institute’s IF7 examination.
Lesson Moore is a member of The Association of Medical Insurers and Intermediaries (AMII).
- To give exemplary customer service.
- To provide a personalised service.
- To work to our strengths.
- To work hard as a team.
- To become a knowledgeable team.
- To help each team member to develop as much as they want to.
- To respect and be respected by our insurer partners.
- To differentiate ourselves from the competitors.
- To have a well thought out procedurally based method of doing business and to constantly improve it.