P11Ds, health insurance, and the taxman.

If you pay for medical or dental treatment or insurance for your employees in most cases the payments are not tax exempt and you must declare them to HMRC on your annual P11D statement of benefits.

This applies to both premiums paid for company insurance policies and individual insurance policies

If you contact your insurer and ask for a statement of P11D benefits they will provide this for you.

Click here for the insurers’ contact details.

Full details of your responsibilities can be found here;